Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This is my very first health and fitness blog.  Just to give you a background I am a personal trainer with 6 plus years of experience.  Health and fitness is my passion and I eat, breath, sleep fitness.
I have trained many clients with all kinds of fitness levels and unique needs.

 I am excited to start this blog to share my fitness journey and hopefully inspire you on the road to a healthier and fitter lifestyle.  I will be posting pics of workouts, healthy eating, and talking about health issues that impact our daily lives.

As the motto of B.O.S.S. FITNESS is to build on self success as we continue this journey to improve ourselves and to inspire positive change in health, fitness, and in the community.

Yours in Good Health,


B.O.S.S. Fit Team




No comments:

Post a Comment